Friday, March 26, 2010

Our Friday and other things

Well today was Speech Thearpy, Paid a couple of bills why getting our county decal we saw a lot people and one we had not seen in a couple of years.We were in MOPS together which stands for Mothers of Preschoolers. This was the Chamber of Commerce they have a Doll M and a train one both kids took each other very well. I was so happy to hear Mathew said T. want to come see my house and play her Mom another day. If you know my little guy he can be shy and picky about playing with younger kids and girls well T is a girl and 4 years old
Well Mathew was doing his reading with DH he tells DH you read to fast Daddy I want Mom.
Mathew for Mathew is learning how to tell time with a standard clock.
Now it is P.E. because it is raining Mathew gets PS2 what happy little boy.
I know my templace keeps changing Mathew and I play round to see what we like best. Mathew pick this one

No comments:

Post a Comment